Eco Friendly Residential Solution
Eco-friendly building services solutions were top of the agenda for the owners of this 1930s London residential property when they undertook its complete renovation. They set their architect the challenge of finding the optimum products and services to fulfil their requirements.
“The property has been completely modernised to an extremely high aesthetic standard, incorporating contemporary styling and maximising the potential for eco-friendly comfort cooling.”
- IBD undertook the mechanical design for the project including the Invisible.AC sdHVAC system and Daikin Altherma Heat Pumps renewable technology.
- Invisible.AC system provides a responsive, draft free even temperature in every room when used for heating and comfort cooling. It can also be used for ventilation only.
- Rather than ugly wall mounted heating or cooling units, the Invisible.AC slotted room outlets blend seamlessly with the internal decor. The control panels, providing individual room control, look attractive with their illuminated blue back lit displays.
- Two of the Invisible.AC compact air handling units fit neatly in the eaves of the roof spaces, operating very quietly and causing no noise disturbance in the bedrooms below.
- Each Invisible.AC unit is linked to a Daikin Altherma air source heat pump, A-rated for energy efficiency. They are inverter driven so that they operate economically in accordance with the required load. They also have low noise levels and have been located conveniently in the garden with no risk of noise disruption.